jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2009

·"My Way - The Best of..." - Frank Sinatra

24-track collection that includes many of Sinatra's most famous songs from his Reprise & Capitol repertoire. Highlights include signature songs such as 'My Way', 'New York New York' & 'Strangers In The Night' which are complemented by lesser known, but sought after material such as his cover of Stevie Wonder's 'For Once In My Life'.

Photobucket



http://www.mediafire.com/?jvmqiy5gn5m

01- My Way
02- Strangers in the Night
03- Theme from New York, New York
04- I Get a Kick Out of You
05- Somethin' Stupid
06- Moon River
07- What Now My Love?
08- Summer Wind
09- For Once in My Life
10- Love and Marriage
11- They Can't Take That Away from Me
12- My Kind of Town
13- Fly Me to the Moon
14- I've Got You Under My Skin
15- Best Is Yet to Come
16- It Was a Very Good Year
17- Come Fly with Me
18- That's Life
19- Girl from Ipanema
20- The Lady Is a Tramp

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario