sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

·"Casualties" - The Beatles

American bootleg compiling all those different versions/mixes originally released in the USA and now out of print since they weren't included as part of the remasters boxes which include exclusively the original UK mixes.

Photobucket



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5NO6Z9SX

01- I Saw Her Standing There (edited count-in released by VEE-JAY)
02- I Want to Hold Your Hand (fake stereo)
03- This Boy (fake stereo)
04- Long Tall Sally I (mono UK pre-mix)
05- I Call Your Name (mono UK pre-mix)
06- Roll Over Beethoven (stereo mix plus echo added)
07- Thank You Girl (stereo mix plus echo added)
08- You Really Got a Hold on Me (stereo mix plus echo added)
09- Devil in Her Heart (stereo mix plus echo added)
10- Money [That's What I Want] (stereo mix plus echo added)
11- You Can't Do That (fake stereo mix plus echo added)
12- Long Tall Sally II (stereo UK pre-mix plus echo added)
13- I Call Your Name (stereo UK pre-mix plus echo added)
14- Please Mister Postman (stereo mix plus echo added)
15- I'll Get You (fake stereo mix plus echo added)
16- She Loves You (fake stereo mix plus echo added)
17- I'll Cry Instead (mono UK pre-mix with extra verse)
18- And I Love Her (mono UK pre-mix with single tracked vocal)
19- Anytime at All (mono UK pre-mix)
20- When I Get Home (mono UK pre-mix)
21- I Feel Fine (fake stereo mix plus echo added)
22- She's a Woman (fake stereo mix plus echo added)
23- Yes It Is (fake stereo mix)
24- Ticket to Ride (fake stereo mix)
25- Help! (fake mono mix plus "James Bond" intro)
26- The Word (stereo UK pre-mix)
27- I'm Looking Through You (stereo UK pre-mix)
28- I'm Only Sleeping (mono UK pre-mix)
29- We Can Work It Out (UK original stereo mix)
30- Day Tripper (UK original stereo mix)
31- I'm Only Sleeping (stereo UK pre-mix)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario