sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

·"The Rolling Stones" (UK LP) - The Rolling Stones

This is the first Stones’ LP as it was released in the UK back on April 17, 1964. As you can see, the cover of the original UK edition has no title or identifying information other than the photo and the Decca logo - an "unheard of" design concept back then originated by manager Andrew Oldham. Upon its release, The Rolling Stones became one of 1964's biggest sellers in the UK, staying at #1 for 12 weeks, while its USA version (England's Newest Hitmakers, released by the London label) reached #11 in the US charts, going gold in the process. In August 2002, England's Newest Hitmakers was reissued as a new remastered CD and SACD digipak by ABKCO, while this original version, its British counterpart, has remained out of print since 1987. Added are contemporary singles plus their first EP as bonus tracks. Enjoy it!

Photobucket



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LDBL3AN

01- [Get Your Kicks On] Route 66
02- I Just Want to Make Love to You
03- Honest I Do
04- Mona [I Need You Baby]
05- Now I've Got a Witness [Like Uncle Phil and Uncle Gene]
06- Little by Little
07- I'm a King Bee
08- Carol
09- Tell Me [You're Coming Back]
10- Can I Get a Witness
11- You Can Make It If You Try
12- Walking the Dog

Singles:

13- Come On
14- I Want to Be Loved
15- I Wanna Be Your Man
16- Stoned
17- Poison Ivy I
18- Fortune Teller
19- Not Fade Away

EP:

20- Bye Bye Johnnie
21- Money [That’s What I Want]
22- You Better Move On
23- Poison Ivy II

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario