domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

·"ANOTHER TRACKS OF A HARD DAY'S NIGHT" (USA masters) - The Beatles

What about if Capitol had released the same album as Parlophone, but using their own masters?
Here's the result...

 photo sz-005-cover-copia_zpsdc87dd43.jpg



STEREO:
01- A Hard Day's Night (1962-1966)
02- I Should Have Known Better (Reel Music)
03- If I Fell (Something New)
04- I’m Happy Just To Dance With You (Something New)
05- And I Love Her (Something New)
06- Tell Me Why (Something New)
07- Can’t Buy Me Love (Hey Jude)
08- Anytime At All (Something New)
09- I’ll Cry Instead (Something New)
10- Things We Said Today (Something New)
11- When I Get Home (Something New)
12- You Can’t Do That (Rock & Roll Music)
13- I’ll Be Back (Beatles '65)

MONO:
14- A Hard Day's Night (A Hard Day's Night - UA)
15- I Should Have Known Better (A Hard Day's Night - UA)
16- If I Fell (Something New)
17- I’m Happy Just To Dance With You (Something New)
18- And I Love Her (Something New)
19- Tell Me Why (Something New)
20- Can’t Buy Me Love (A Hard Day's Night - UA)
21- Anytime At All (Something New)
22- I’ll Cry Instead (Something New)
23- Things We Said Today (Something New)
24- When I Get Home (Something New)
25- You Can’t Do That (The Beatles' Second Album)
26- I’ll Be Back (Beatles '65)

Bonus Tracks STEREO:
27- Long Tall Sally (The Beatles' Second Album)
28- I Call Your Name (The Beatles' Second Album)
29- Slow Down (Something New)
30- Matchbox (Something New)

Bonus Tracks MONO:
31- Long Tall Sally (The Beatles' Second Album)
32- I Call Your Name (The Beatles' Second Album)
33- Slow Down (Something New)
34- Matchbox (Something New)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario