sábado, 23 de febrero de 2013

· "BEATLES FOR SALE" LP mono

Beatles For Sale is The Beatles' fourth album, released in late 1964. The album marked a minor turning point in the evolution of Lennon and McCartney as lyricists, Lennon particularly now showing interest in composing songs of a more autobiographical nature as "I'm a Loser", which shows Lennon for the first time seemingly coming under the influence of Bob Dylan, having met him for the first time in New York while on their North American summer tour on 28 August 1964.

Photobucket



01- No Reply
02- I'm A Loser
03- Baby's In Black
04- Rock and Roll Music
05- I'll Follow The Sun
06- Mr. Moonlight
07- Kansas City/Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey
08- Eight Days A Week
09- Words Of Love
10- Honey Don't
11- Every Little Thing
12- I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
13- What You're Doing
14- Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario